About this webinar:
If you’re looking for a School Management System (MIS) that actively helps you improve outcomes across your trust by getting trust-wide live data to key people, look no further. IRIS Ed:gen
is a fresh new approach to school administration that heralds the next generation of school MIS, from everyday tasks like attendance and behaviour to more intricate tasks in external exams management and census returns.
What makes Ed:gen even better is Ed:gen Central
– our easy-to-use trust reporting platform that brings together all the data within the schools in your trust into one central place. The best bit? You can see trends and insights from all schools and academies in one single view, enabling faster and more effective decision making – no more cutting and pasting data or lengthy emails with spreadsheet attachments – it’s all at your fingertips.
Join us on Friday 22nd October at 10am
to learn how IRIS Ed:gen
and Ed:gen Central
make it easy for schools, academies and trusts to spot data trends, enabling them to become more proactive, productive and successful. Nicholas Clark
, Senior Product Manager will spend the session giving you a brief introduction IRIS Ed:gen at a school level, and how your academies would interact with the system, but also ‘zoom out’ and show you how Ed:gen Central
can enable your central trust teams to harness the power of real-time data across the trust, all the way down to individual pupil level. The session will finish with a 15-minute Q&A with Jane East
, Sales Consultant, and Jonathan Reed
, Presales Consultant, to answer any of your burning questions. Topics Covered
The biggest barriers schools and trusts face when it comes to moving MIS.IRIS Ed:gen
IRIS Ed:gen Central
- What is IRIS Ed:gen? What makes it different to other school management systems?
- What information will your academy headteachers see at a glance?
- Academy/School-level Attendance
- Academy/School-level Behaviour
- Academy/School-level Communication
- Why we’ve developed the platform and what makes it unique
- How it’s built and why it’s so easy to use
- Privacy and security – how your data is protected
Senior Product Manager, IRIS Education
Senior Sales Executive, IRIS Education
Presales Consultant, IRIS Education
Gillian O'Dea CA
Director, J H Greenwood and Company
Eva Mrazikova (Moderator)
Accountancy Market Specialist, IRIS Software Group