In their 2020 report on health and wellbeing
, the CIPD outlined the case for HR professionals to take a lead on proactive approaches to health and wellbeing. They also reference the need to equip people managers with the tools and techniques required to help manage health and wellbeing in the workplace. So, where do you begin?
Join IRIS on this webinar in partnership with Expressions Partnership Limited where we’ll provide proactive and preventative tools and techniques that you can take away and instantly unpack in your own workplace and everyday lives. The webinar will also include a practical workshop element and a presentation by KP Snacks on their very successful wellbeing initiative.
What you will take away from this webinar:
- How to gain and sustain a competitive advantage through effective health and wellbeing support.
- Ways to drive down costs associated with absence, stress and workplace fatigue.
- An understanding of what good looks like from a health and wellbeing perspective.
- Ideas that you can bring into your respective businesses.
- How HR software can support your wellbeing strategy.
HCM Market Specialist, IRIS Software Group
Senior Sales Executive, IRIS Software Group
Managing Director, Expressions Partnership Limited
Samantha Pavey MCIPP dip
Payroll & HR Admin Manager, KP Snacks
Employee Health and Wellbeing Manager, KP Snacks